Senior Mobile Developer
Senior Mobile Developer will design, develop, test and implement new mobile software applications for Android and iOS. ATLAS Technology Group is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer packaged goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage Atlas’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance. Atlas’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action. Based in Bentonville, AR, Atlas continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
You’ll be a critical member of an engineering team working on our new native app initiatives. As Sr Mobile Developer, you will lead mobile development by designing and developing mobile platforms utilizing the latest tooling for Android and iOS.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and support mobile platforms utilizing the latest tooling for Android and iOS
- Understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Collaborate with senior management, developers, and business team
- Design interfaces and information architecture for a great user experience
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Integrate with backend services to make ensure delivery of great mobile user experience that’s performant for end-users
- Manage multiple deadlines related to new project initiatives and existing application enhancements
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Mobile Application Development
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• 5+ years experience with Objective C & Swift, Hands-on knowledge of different iOS versions and frameworks
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with Android app development using Java and/or Kotlin
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience deploying apps both using the App Store and AdHoc deployment and a deep understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Experience integrating HTML into applications and understanding of the design considerations imposed by less reliable networks
• Knowledge of considerations in supporting multiple iOS versions
• Knowledge of interfacing with peripherals using with integration of outside devices connected via bluetooth
• Experience in evaluating expandable and reliable REST-ful interfaces
• Experience with SQL and on device cache architectures Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, svn
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• Willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps)
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions: Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.