Oracle EBS Technical Lead
The Oracle EBS Technical Lead will be responsible for supporting Oracle EBS Release (R 12.1.3 +) business initiatives and roadmap for modules HR Core, Payroll, Self Service, OTL, OAB and CWB. The candidate will be a part of a team of Oracle professionals and will report directly to the National Director of EBS Systems and BI and partner with Oracle Managed Cloud Services.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and support of Oracle EBS Release (R 12.1.3 +) to include but not limited to the following:
o Application Setups, debugging and development
o Monitor system performance and recommend enhancement if required
o Maintain and create Oracle LOVs, Flex Fields, Organizations, Forms Customizations, Responsibilities, Security Profiles, Audit Trails, Web ADI, Work Structures, Concurrent Programs, Schedules, APIs, User Setups, Balances, Elements, Triggers, etc
o Maintain and create Discoverer and Oracle Reports
o Work with EBS functional team to review and enhance security access, processes and compliance standards follow Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements.
o Develop and maintain user guides/general procedures for Oracle EBS by utilizing AIMS methodology by documenting functional and technical requirements in MD50, MD70, MD120, BR100s and other Oracle related standard docs
o Support Oracle system Application and Interface reported issues by investigating, debugging and providing solutions.
o Partner and meet with the business to gather and analyze requirements specific to EBS
o Monitor Oracle Pulse for all Oracle EBS transactions, performance, alerts, activity and take action when required
• Work closely with the Business and Functional team to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications. Conduct thorough unit testing for the technical solutions developed, while also taking into consideration business system integration and data dependencies.
• Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, reporting, system enhancements/fixes and applications extensions including use of documented revision control.
• Partner with the Oracle Managed Cloud Services team with lead responsibilities to open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests (SR) and Request for Changes (RFC).
• Plans and leads specified software development roadmap tasks (design, coding, and testing) to meet specifications.
• Writes documentation to describe application functionality and/or technical design.
• Partners with the EBS Oracle Development team to develop functions and packages using Oracle PL/SQL and Java.
• Provides technical support to administrative Super and System Admin users.
• Delivers timely and quality CR Projects updates and services that meet or exceed team managers and client expectations
• Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives, reflects the Company’s commitment to integrity, and is in keeping with Company policies (including Code of Business Conduct and Ethics).
• Delivers work that meets or exceeds management expectations as to quality, quantity, timeliness and attendance.
• Ensures workflow and processes are followed as needed to achieve business objectives and maximum level of operational efficiency
• Adheres to Company Policies & Procedures including but not limited to associate policies found on the Company’s intranet site and the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
• Complies with applicable laws
• Performs the job safely utilizing proper equipment and safety techniques
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time.
-This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
Supervisor Support or Other Lead Responsibilities
-May monitor and delegate work of others in absence of team supervisor
-Driving is not an essential duty and function of this job
-Travel required on an as needed basis
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
• This position will be required to work prolonged hours for time sensitive projects.
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience.
• 8 or more years related experience
• Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.1.3 +) including 2 full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and lead administration of Oracle EBS applications.
• Strong functional and technical background knowledge and development in core HCM Oracle modules HR, Payroll, Self Service, Time and Labor, Advanced Benefits and Compensation Workbench.
• Creation of Elements, Balances, Fast formulas Flex fields, Structures, Plans, Alerts, APIs, (Payroll, Benefits etc.)
• Customizing and creating Workflow and AME rules
• Customizing & creating new Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) web applications using jDeveloper a plus
Skills & Competencies
• Common table maintenance and security structures.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and communications skills.
• Excellent project management life cycle experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong functional and technical development background in core HCM Oracle modules HR, Payroll, Self Service, Time and Labor, Advanced Benefits and Compensation Workbench.
• PL/SQL, TOAD for Oracle, Workflow and AME, XML Publisher, BI Publisher, Fast Formulas, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers, Oracle Applications Framework, jDeveloper, Visual Studio and SOA Suite,
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- (Excel, Access)
• EBS Application core Functional setups and maintenance.
Environmental & Physical Requirements In a work day, employee would perform the following:
Occasionally: Lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds
Frequently: Stand, Walk, Use Fingers, Hands and/or Arms for Fine Manipulation, Finger/Hand Grip/Grasping, Repetitive Motion
Continuosly: Work in an Office and Sit
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC (“ASM”) is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. ASM reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions: Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.