The Media Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of media campaigns and delivering strong business results. This position supports and executes media strategies for a diverse list of clients. The incumbent must be a multi-tasker, a quick learner, who is proficient with Excel and be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive the execution of paid search, SEO, and/or media marketing programs to meet client needs.
• Develop and manage implementation of program and strategy to ensure all timeframes and budgets are adhered to.
• Manage multiple paid search budgets and forecasts for assigned client program.
• Aid in Paid Search, SEO, and/or media competitive analyses – keyword/bidding strategy, architecture review, content/bidding optimization, and offsite authority.
• Provide client business and marketing recommendations.
• Analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of performance based programs.
• Performs other duties as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
- Travel up to 5 %
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
(Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
2-4 years of experience with combined media experience, preferably in an Agency environment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Possess an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing, and digital marketing;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team;
• Extremely organized and high attention to detail;
• Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly;
• Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing;
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.