Business Development Representative
We are seeking highly talented Business Development Representatives to be part of our team and drive sales for our client Anheuser-Busch (AB). As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for execution of annual account plans by customer, to reflect the brand and customer strategies by supporting the delivery of their business goals. Come and be a part of an established, yet fast growing company driven by groundbreaking ideas and an innovative culture. You will represent one of the world’s largest brewing companies whilst growing your career in a fun, quick paced, and dynamic working environment.
Join the best in the business and be part of an amazing team! APPLY TODAY
What We Offer:
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The ABI Territory Sales Representative is responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territories through relationship building, and effective fact-based selling and presentations with retail account’s operations personnel at store and market (district/region/etc.) level.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets.
• Delivering consistent market level contact and administration as per client and customer standards.
• Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of client brands.
• Implement strategies to meet or exceed goals for assigned stores and markets.
• Growing POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-grammed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
• Analyzes and develops business plans each Quarter that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory.
Organizing and Planning
• Follows team sales call standards and strategically implements a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of client and the retail customer.
• Administration/Reporting: Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, expense reports, etc.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
(Required): Associate's Degree
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Sales
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, and Software/Tools
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements:
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.