Senior Finance Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Finance Manager is responsible for working with business leaders to execute sales strategies for the organization. Areas of responsibility include financial reporting, planning and budgeting, business case analysis, process improvement, accounting, and staff management/development. The position reports to the VP of Finance, with exposure to the senior finance leadership team.
This position will play a key leadership role in the management, reporting and financial planning of the business units’ operational performance. Thorough, insightful analysis is required to maximize the overall profitability of the business unit and company. This will involve supporting sales leaders in assessing business opportunities to grow revenue, increase productivity and control expenses.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred) Master's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or other related field
- 5+ years progressively responsible related financial experience required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, financial modeling, trend analysis, and ad hoc financial analysis.
• Strong grasp of corporate financial concepts and tools – P&L interpretation, key metrics (NPV and IRR).
• Comfort and competence using financial systems.
• Advanced Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent time-management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to interact with senior leadership, influence points of view without having direct authority, and work toward consensus.
Environmental & Physical Requirements: The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Office / Sedentary Requirements: Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.